Almost 100% Aloe vera. Aloe vera is grown in the dry and tropical regions of Africa. The aloe leaf contains over 75 nutrients, along with 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins.
What Aloe Can Be Used For:
- Applied to wounds, aloe is a mild anesthetic, relieving itching, swelling and irritation.
- Aloe acts as an antibacterial and antifungal, increases blood flow to wounded areas, and stimulates the healing process.
- Relieves itching, swelling and pain
- Acts as an antibacterial and antifungal
- Moisturizes skin
- Relieves scratches, stings and insect bites.
- Treats allergic conditions of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone.
- Reduces puffiness under eyes (Dark circle reducer).
- Aloe vera has been used as a vitamin supplement, but we can not reccomend that this be taken internally.
Almost 100% Aloe vera. Aloe vera is grown in the dry and tropical regions of Africa. The aloe leaf contains over 75 nutrients, along with 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins. M-235
Cleopatra was the first person to discover aloe. She used it in her bath water and on her eyes and lips. Since her day many cultures have used aloe vera for skin and beauty care.
The bulk of the aloe leaf is filled with a gel that is made up of 96% water and the other 4% containing natural healing properties. The aloe vera we offer is a surprising 10% of natural healing properties, the purest and most beneficial form. The combination gives the skin soothing relief to pain or injury.
Aloe Vera has a shelf life of one year. To prolong its shelf life, aloe vera should be refrigerated.
Made in South Africa.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice > 98%, Medium Invert Syrup , Citric Acid , Xantham Gum , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate .