Each 5ml of contains:
- Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride (anhydrous) BP 2g
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 150mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride BP 2mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP 1mg
- Nicotinamide BP 15mg
- Dexpanthenol BP 4.5mg
Apetamin can be used to treat various conditions including but not limited to the following:
- Loss of appetite and poor eating habits,
- Anorexia after a brief illness,
- Patients experiencing loss of appetite during convalescence following surgery or after any major illness.
Apetamin is generally safe to use both in children and adults. But precaution should be taken while using other CNS depressants and sedatives.
- (2-6 years): 5 ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
- (7-14 years): 10ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
- 10ml, 3 times daily before foo
- For a flat stomach, use our waist trainer and exercise while taking Apetamin